Posteado por: tradelbarcelona | abril 26, 2017

How can I have my foreign university qualification officially recognised in Spain?

A few days ago, we wrote this article on how to have a Spanish academic qualification officially recognised in a foreign country. Following requests from our readers, we now tackle the reverse situation: how to have a qualification obtained overseas officially recognised as valid in Spain. Tradel-Barcelona Traductores Jurados y Técnicos offers this advice on successfully completing the official recognition process. 

The first thing you need to do so your overseas qualification can be officially recognised in Spain is to file the corresponding application at any public registry of the General State Administration Services, Regional Governments or any of the local authorities. Before starting this process, make sure you have all the information from the corresponding authority to ensure you have everything you will need.

Generally-speaking, you will also need to present the following documents alongside your application:

Certified photocopy of your DNI (for Spanish citizens) or a certified photocopy of the identity document of the applicant. If this document is not in Spanish, you will need a sworn translation of it.

Certified photocopy of the qualification you wish to have officially recognised in Spain. Similarly, if the qualification is not in Spanish, you will also need to present its corresponding sworn translation.

Certified photocopy of the academic certification of the studies completed. If this certification is in a language other than Spanish, it will need to be accompanied by a sworn translation in Spanish.

– Accreditation or certified photocopy of the accreditation demonstrating the necessary linguistic competence of the applicant to practice the corresponding regulated profession in Spain. A sworn translation will also be needed if the accreditation is written in a foreign language.

Proof of payment of the fee.

As you can see, it is possible that you will need to obtain sworn translations of these documents before filing your application. At Tradel-Barcelona Traductores Jurados y Técnicos, we can help you because we are sworn translators and interpreters accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We can therefore offer a fast official sworn translation service at the best price. Furthermore, we offer an urgent service and delivery service if you need them.

How to request a sworn translation from Tradel-Barcelona?

– By e-mail: Just write to us! Send us the scanned documents or a photograph at good resolution to, stating your name and telephone number for any clarification.

– Fill in the form on our website.

– By telephone: Just call us! We are ready to help you on (+34) 934 155 856 from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 14:00 and 15:00 to 18:00.

We will help you with everything you need for your foreign qualification to be recognised in Spain!

Deja una respuesta

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Salir /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Salir /  Cambiar )

Conectando a %s


A %d blogueros les gusta esto: